12.9.2017

As tears go by

Kuuntele ensin The Rolling Stones-yhtyeen kappale:   AS TEARS GO BY
        
D       E7      G       A7

D             E7                        G         A7     D             E7                        G         A7
  It is the evening   of   the   day                 I sit and watch the children play  
                 A7             D                 Hm      G                                           A7
  Smiling faces I can see,    but not for me         I sit and watch  as tears go by

D              E7                     G         A7   
D              E7                      G         A7
 My riches can’t  buy   everything            I want to hear the children sing
G                 A7               D                 Hm                  G                                         A7
 All I hear    is the sound of rain falling on the ground    I sit and watch  as tears go by

D             E7                        G         A7   D              E7                        G         A7
  It is the evening   of   the   day                I sit and watch the children play
G                     A7               D                     Hm    G                                          A7      D
  Doin’ things I used to do,    they think are new      I sit and watch  as tears go by

             
koskettimet     





 

kitara     






basso    


Kun olet harjoitellut yhden tai useamman, valmistaudu kokeilemaan soittoasi bändin kanssa.



Sunshine Reggae

Laid Back: Sunshine Reggae (1982) VIDEOT Tabulatuuri  (kitara) Pianolle (haastava versio, sis. melodiaa)